This is an Instant Digital Download. Nothing will be shipped. You will receive this book as an Ebook. Everything is viewable on your computer or mobile device.
Few spouses consistently implement the collaborative prayer design Jesus advised. It is estimated that between 2% and 8% of Christian couples pray together. That translates into an estimated 92% – 98% of Christian couples that don’t come together to pray. Is it any wonder that few couples experience the riches of God’s glory and the full extent of his power in their lives?
Jesus himself extends this invitation and promise, “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” (Mt. 18:19-20)
These words are especially meaningful for married couples because only two are necessary to invite God’s presence and move his hand in a mighty way. Yes! The power of united prayer with a purpose is insuppressible. This power can be unleashed for your life, your marriage, your family and your highest aspirations for the glory of God and the expansion of his kingdom.
This book will:
• Enlighten you about the power of prayer when two agree.
• Encourage you by demonstrating God’s desire for his children to pray and his eagerness to respond.
• Teach you and your spouse how to eliminate the most common obstacles for coming together in prayer.
• Guide you through questions and discussion points to solidify a life of prayer with your spouse.
• Teach you the biblical precursors to answered prayer so you and your spouse may begin experiencing God’s power.
• Teach you the importance of persistence in prayer.
• Explain how to use scripture to effectively pray in alignment with God’s will.
• Provide you with key topical scriptures and biblical promises for praying with your spouse.
Each chapter will encourage and enlighten you with biblical passages so that you may successfully come together in prayer and begin experiencing God’s abundant miracles in your lives.